Monday, November 11, 2019

..Tasting The Real Rainbow?

For a couple of days recently I have noticed when things get to me enough I start tasting colors. Especially when I touch them. So as I feel a colored object such as a keyboard for instance at my computer here, I can actually taste salt every time I hit the keys. It's a really strange sensation.

Especially when it's combined with music. Because I feel both at the same time.

I've recently managed to put this chart together of what I taste for each color, although there may be other tastes associated with them as I explore this further.

Blue - Coconut

Green - Oranges

Black - Salt

White - Pork

Orange - Sour

Brown - Dry Ginger

Red - Dust

Yellow - Milk

Purple - Chocolate

Silver - Purest Apple Juice

As this is something I am still exploring I will most likely touch on this subject again in the future.

I'm going to finish this post with a Green track. This song actually tastes like oranges as I listen to it. It's a very interesting mix!!




No comments:

Post a Comment